Khantoke Dinner and Cultural Dance Show in Chiang Mai
Price On Request
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind cultural experience in Chiang Mai through a sumptuous Khantoke dinner. Then, witness a traditional Northern Thai dance show that will be one to remember! Enjoy a unique dining experience practiced in Northern Thailand where families eat their dinner around a circular table called a 'khantoke' while sitting on the floor. Savor Northern Thai cuisine while being entertained by the locals presenting their traditional dances. Later on, you will be treated to a special dance show performed by various hill tribes of Northern Thailand.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Dance show
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Departure times are estimates only and may change depending on weather and local conditions and number of participants. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by leaving a message through the hotel reception.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- All tour itineraries including departure times are subject to change depending on the weather, local conditions and number of participants on the day of the tour. Your ground handler will reconfirm the exact pick-up time the evening before your tour by leaving a message for you at the hotel.
- Pick-up is only available in select areas. Please refer to the uploaded file for the complete list of hotels with available pick-up service.
|Khantoke Dinner and Cultural Dance Show in Chiang Mai|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Central Chiang Mai
Lanna Khantoke Dinner
Take a speedy ride out from your hotel to relish several Northern Thai dishes around a unique low circular table called the Khantoke. While sitting on mats, you will be served a variety of local dishes on a large platter.
Northern Thailand Hill Tribe Dance Show
Wrap up your evening with special performances from various hill tribes of Northern Thailand featuring their traditional dances such as the 'Fon Thiean' (candle dance), 'Ram Dab' (sword dance), and other popular folk dances.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Central Chiang Mai