Mae Ngat Valley Bike Tour from Chiang Mai
Cycle through the Mae Taeng district to make your way across lush fields, plantations and bamboo forests. Meet some of the locals at a village and discover the relaxing, countryside on a bicycle.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 8 & Up)||$81|
- Quality TREK mountain bike and helmet rental
- Bottled water
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- This activity is suitable for participants in good fitness condition.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Transportation will be on a covered pick-up truck.
- Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for if requested in advance when booking.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability release form before trip departure.
|Mae Ngat Valley Bike Tour from Chiang Mai|
Pick-up at Select Hotels in Chiang Mai
Journey through the scenic valley on a bicycle to visit a local village to see their culture and lifestyle. Stop by several interesting sites while your friendly guide gives you an idea of what its like to live in Thailand's countryside.
Lunch at a Local Restaurant
Ride across countryside roads to a local restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Thai cuisines, perfect for your fun-filled day ahead.
Time to Get Back on the Road
Continue your exploration of the lush valley as you ride off-road along a single trail through the forest. A support vehicle is always nearby should you need to rest or refresh.
Visit to Wat Ban Den Temple
Conclude your journey with a visit to one of the largest temple complex in Chiang Mai. Its large Lanna style teak wood is decorated with intricate wood carvings. Marvel at its beauty as your guide gives you a glimpse into its colorful history.
Transfer Back to Chiang Mai
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Chiang Mai