Mae Sa Valley Hiking and Biking Tour from Chiang Mai
Embark on a trek across the secluded hills of Mae Sa Valley. Get to know the locals and their fascinating culture. Savor a delicious Thai lunch by a waterfall then cycle to off-road trails.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 8 & up)||$95 $191*$95|
- Quality TREK mountain bike and helmet rental
- Support vehicle during cycling
- Bottled water
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- This activity is suitable for participants in good fitness condition.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for if requested in advance when booking.
- Transportation will be on a covered pick-up truck.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Hard-soled shoes (mountain-biking or running shoes)
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign liability release form before trip departure.
|Mae Sa Valley Hiking and Biking Tour from Chiang Mai|
Pick-up at Select Hotels in Chiang Mai
Climb past the local village into the untouched jungle as an experienced guide leads the way. Take in the refreshing countryside ambiance of the farmland and get to know the customs and traditions of the locals from your guide.
Take a refreshing break by a waterfall and savor a picnic of authentic Thai dishes.
Countryside Bike Ride
See more of the quaint village on two wheels as you cycle past rural roads and plantations. Head off the the beaten path and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Mae Sa Valley as you ride through fun dirt trails, rice paddies and shimmering temples.
Rest at a Local Village Before Heading Back
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Chiang Mai