Private Chiang Mai Street Photography Tour with Professional Photographer
Price On Request
Snap photos of Chiang Mai's everyday street life with a seasoned photographer who will also lead you to the most attractive locations in the city, including Wat Chalong and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. With an abundance of interesting subjects to capture on every corner, Chiang Mai is known as a paradise for street photography. Make your way to picture-worthy sites with your English-speaking guide/professional photographer and take some shots as you do your sightseeing. You will be visiting the sacred temple of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and the monastery of Wat Umong where you will also join a private blessing ceremony.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 30 high resolution photos (300 dpi) sent via dropbox link
- Cold towel
- Bottled water
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 1 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Departure times are estimates only and may change depending on weather and local conditions and number of participants. The exact time of your pick-up will be advised once your tour has been confirmed.
- Additional photos can be saved into guest's own flash drive or external hard drive.
- Tour price does not cover entrance fees, meals and other personal expenses.
- All tour itineraries including departure times are subject to change depending on the weather, local conditions and number of participants on the day of the tour. Your ground handler will reconfirm the exact pick-up time the evening before your tour by leaving a message for you at the hotel.
- Pick-up is only available in select areas. Please refer to the uploaded file for the complete list of hotels with available pick-up service.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Casual clothing
- Please note that wearing sleeveless shirts, shorts, mini skirts and other skimpy clothing is not allowed inside religious or official buildings.
|Private Chiang Mai Street Photography Tour with Professional Photographer|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Central Chiang Mai
Street Photography Session
Travel around Chiang Mai to capture street life scenes and a variety of interesting motifs to work with. Let your professional photographer guide take you to stunning camera-friendly landmarks such as the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and Wat Umong Monastery
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
Snap photos of traditional Thai architecture common in sacred Buddhist temples or wats. See the elaborate golden stupa as you explore the grounds and know the legend behind the White Elephant shrine.
Wat Umong Monastery
Visit the unique tunnel temple of Wat Umong and capture the serene atmosphere in photos. Head to a monastery embedded in nature where monks pray and meditate under the shade of green trees and the sound of a cool stream. Complete the experience with a private blessing ceremony held at the monastery.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Central Chiang Mai