Phang Nga Bay Sunset Dinner Cruise on June Bahtra and Koh Lawa Visit from Phuket
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Watch the golden sunset over Phang Nga Bay aboard a traditional Siamese junk boat, the June Bahtra. Set the scene for romance in the Andaman Sea with a sumptuous Thai dinner as day gives way to night.
- Any cancellations made between 21 business days (17:00 local time) to 14 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (17:00 local time) to 7 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- National Park fee
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
Please be ready to meet with your tour guide at the lobby of the hotel where you stay at least 15 minutes before the designated pick-up time.
- Depending on the weather, the sunset may not be visible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
|Phang Nga Bay Sunset Dinner Cruise on June Bahtra and Koh Lawa Visit from Phuket|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Phuket
Yacht Haven Marina
From an air-conditioned bus, you will be transported to Yacht Haven Marina where the June Bahtra is docked. Feel the breeze and take in the awe-inspiring views of Phang Nga Bay and the Andaman Sea.
Head to the white sandy beach of Koh Lawa for some getaway R&R. Choose to sunbathe under the warm skies or swim in the refreshing waters. Then, head back to the boat to enjoy the magnificent sunset.
After arriving back to the Marina, disembark from the traditional boat and head to a local restaurant for dinner. Enjoy a romantic seafood dinner to cap off your breathtaking sunset cruise.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Phuket