Istanbul Small Group Tour with Topkapi Palace and Suleymaniye Mosque Visit
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Explore the Topkapi Palace with your expert guide and marvel at its courtyards. Check out the Suleymaniye Mosque, one of the grandest and most beautiful Ottoman mosques!
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:05-02-2015 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 8 & Up)||$96|
|Child (Age 3-7)||$66|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The maximum group number is 15 persons.
- Ticket to Harem at Topkapi Palace is not included. Enough time will be given for guests who would like to visit the section.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Check-in at Hagia Sophia
Start of Tour
Visit the former residence and administrative headquarters of the Ottoman sultans, now a large museum. See the magnificent residence and hear about the extraordinary political, historical and royal anecdotes from your expert guide.
Visit the Suleymaniye Mosque, a masterpiece of Sinan, the chief architect of the Ottoman Empire, built in the name of Suleyman the Magnificent during the 16th century, considered as one of the most ornate and elegant mosques in Istanbul.
Tour Ends at Sultanahmet Center