Abu Dhabi City Highlights Full Day Tour with Optional Entry to Ferrari World
Price On Request
Visit the most iconic landmarks of Abu Dhabi, named as the Arabian Jewel of the UAE. See the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Heritage Village, and even have a chance to visit the Ferrari World. Visit the most impressive city highlights of Abu Dhabi, the Arabian Jewel of UAE. Admire the great architecture of the world-renowned Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Take this opportunity to explore the Zayed Centre for Studies and Research known to be the home to an extensive collection of personal memorabilia of the founding father of the Emirates. Stop by the Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a traditional Arab village where you will learn about the rich history and cultural heritage of the country. For those with additional take, take an optional tour to enter the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi with a bronze ticket that will let you explore the first Ferrari-themed amusement park in the world!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bus fare
- English-speaking guide
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
The pick-up service operates for all centrally located hotels in Dubai. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, you will be contacted with the closest hotel that is available for pick-up.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Participants who wish to join the tour on the day of their arrival to Abu Dhabi should arrive in Abu Dhabi at least 4 hours before the tour departure.
- Pick-up location (specific hotel) cannot be changed 48 hours before tour departure.
- Visible tattoos are not allowed.
- Changes in pick-up, drop-off locations are not permitted once your tour has been confirmed. Airport transfers are also not available.
- Pick-up times are not fixed nor final. All departure times are estimates and may vary up to a couple of hours depending on season/hotel location/traffic conditions. Exact pick-up time and location will be advised upon confirmation with the service provider at the destination.
- Hotels in the desert area and suburbs are not covered in the pick-up and drop-off services.
- Please be on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your pick-up or the ship boarding time, the tour will operate without waiting.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The Sheikh Zayed Center visit will be replaced with the Dates Market on Saturdays.
- The tour will be bilingual (English and German) on Sunday, Monday and Thursday.
- Please note that because the Zayed Centre is closed on Saturdays, the tour will visit the Date market and stop for photos at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- The Grand Mosque imposes severe clothing restrictions. Please refer to the sample picture below and be prepared with clothing suitable for admission. If clothing does not meet the standard, you cannot enter the mosque and cannot get off the bus. Abaya or scarf rentals are not available.
- Dress code for Men: Avoid clothing that exposes the knees. Sleeveless shirts and shorts are forbidden. Make sure your shoulders are covered and pants are three-quarters length.
- Dress code for Ladies: It is necessary to hide all of your hair including your bangs. Please cover your hair with a scarf.
- Dress code for Ladies: Aside from the neck and hands, you may not show any skin. Loose fitting long sleeved shirts are recommended. See through clothes or tight fitting clothes are not permitted.
- Dress code for Ladies: Aside from the ankles to your feet, you may not show any skin. Loose fitting long skirts or long pants up to the ankles are recommended.
- Slim pants and leggings are prohibited. Please wear loose pants or long skirts.
- Please make sure your clothing covers your ankle or else you will not be allowed entry.
- It is recommended to use shoes that are easy to take off since they will be asked to remove before entering the mosque.
- Abayas are available for purchase at a limited supply only.
Requirement(s) - other
- Large luggage (suitcase and big backpacks) are not allowed on the boat. Please leave it in your hotel or airport in advance.
|Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Drive to the outskirts of the city to visit the key site of worship in all of UAE, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Admire and learn about the great architecture of this mega-structure which was constructed as a tribute to the late president of UAE.
Sheikh Zayed Centre
Visit the Sheikh Zayed Centre, a museum that houses personal memorabilia of Sheikh Zayed, known as founding father of the Emirates. Since the Zayed Centre is closed on Saturdays, the toour will stop for photos at the Louvre Abu Dhabi and visit the Date market.
Break Water Area
Get a full view of Abu Dhabi from the man-made barrier. Enjoy the views of the magnificent skyline that is a popular spot for photo shoots.
Explore one of the best cultural attractions in Abu Dhabi, the Heritage Village. Catch a rare glimpse into the Emirates' rich historical heritage.
Lunch at the Shopping Mall
Take your time to explore the shopping mall on your own and enjoy lunch at the restaurant of your choice. (Lunch fare is not included in the tour fare)
Please note that the guide will not accompany you back on the bus after your lunch break.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Abu Dhabi