- United Kingdom
- Jack the Ripper, Haunted London and Sherlock Holmes Tour on Double Decker Bus
Jack the Ripper, Haunted London and Sherlock Holmes Tour on Double Decker Bus
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Investigate the case of the infamous 19th century serial killer - Jack the Ripper on this evening tour of London. Discuss your findings over a meal and light beverage or two at the Sherlock Holmes Pub.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation by open-top vintage bus
- English-speaking guide
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Tour departure gates may change at short notice, please check immediately upon arrival at Victoria Coach Station.
- People 17 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- This is an open-top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- On rare occasions, the bus may be changed to a closed-top bus.
- This is a combination bus and walking tour.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- Tour departure gates may change at short notice. Please check immediately upon arrival at Victoria Coach Station.
- Students and seniors are required to show a valid ID for the discounted rate eligibility.
|Jack the Ripper, Haunted London and Sherlock Holmes Tour on Double Decker Bus|
Check-in at Victoria Coach Station
Open-Top Bus Ride Through London
Hop on a vintage open-top bus that will take you on a mysterious, yet haunting tour through the streets of London. Drive past the old execution spots at Tower Hill, where public hangings were held and see the Royal London Hospital, where the Elephant Man once lived.
Walk along the cobblestone streets that lead you to the empty market. Discover the tales of the 19th-century grave diggers who searched bodies in the name of science. As you listen to your guide's informative stories, keep your ear out for the spooky scratches of Fanny Lynes, the Cock Lane ghost.
Jack the Ripper
Make way to London's East End, known to be the crime scene of the legendary Jack the Ripper. During the cold Autumn nights of 1888, terror struck London as the menacing murderer took the lives of five victims.
Sherlock Holmes Pub
After your fix of mystery and a dash of horror, take a break at a traditional London pub. If you're feeling hungry, try some of their delicious traditional fish and chips which can be purchased at your own expense at the bar.
Check-out at Sherlock Holmes Pub