Brooklyn Bridge Bike Sightseeing Tour with Expert Guide
Go with a guide on a biking tour through Battery Park, along the Hudson River Greenway and up and over the beautiful and historic Brooklyn Bridge. Get ready for a day of adventure as you traverse Lower Manhattan by bike. Your fun and entertaining guide will get you to experience vantages offering great views of the Statue of Liberty, the famous New York skyline, New York Harbor, New Jersey Palisades, historical downtown Brooklyn and the artistic neighborhood of DUMBO. Once your guided tour is complete, feel free to keep the fun going and pedal to see other NYC and Brooklyn landmarks. The bike is yours to take for a full day's rental!
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$98|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$73|
- Full day bike rental
- Handlebar bag
- Bike lock
- Rear rack
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The check-in counter is located at 93 South St, New York, NY 10038.
Fulton St - 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J & Z
Paid parking is available at Edison ParkFast at 167 Front St or Central Parking at 199 Water St.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- The bike ride spans approximately 6 to 14 miles and is appropriate for beginner and intermediate riders.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- A credit card is required for security deposit.
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
|Brooklyn Bridge Bike Sightseeing Tour with Expert Guide|
Check-in at Pier 17
Brooklyn Bridge Guided Biking Tour
Bike along the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges and witness the New York city skyline in the distance. Get the chance to also see the Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center's Freedom Tower as your guide leads you through East River Greenway to Battery Park, then to City Hall and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Check-out at Pier 17