Brooklyn Brownstones Guided Walking Food Tour
Price On Request
Go on a unique New York walking food tour of mom-and-pop shops, check out the stores at Brooklyn's Smith & Court Street and even see a modern soda fountain! Along with a tour guide, taste the delicacies of this enticing neighborhood. Step into a wonderland of foodie favorites, as your local New Yorker guide takes you through the ever-popular borough of Brooklyn to experience a variety of nibbles, treats and drinks from all four corners of the globe. During this three-hour food exploration, visit Brooklyn's Smith and Court Streets and surrounding neighborhoods for a mix of small, locally-owned artisanal food shops. Have the opportunity to stop by an Italian shop that has been a neighborhood favorite, grab a bite at cafes and bakeries that specialize in New American cuisine, visit the oldest Middle Eastern bakery in NYC and even experience a modern soda fountain! Make sure to come in hungry on this delectable food tour.
- Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Food and drinks tasting
- Tour map
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of twelve (12) people in this tour.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
|Brooklyn Neighborhood Food Tour|
Check-in at Stinky Bklyn
Mom-and-Pop Shops & Restaurants
Begin your big food adventure in one of the small, locally-owned, artisanal food shops in Brooklyn's Smith, Court Streets & surrounding neighborhoods. Along with a local tour guide, immerse yourself in the place and taste to discover how the local food scene plays a major role in this neighborhood.
Delight your palate with a range of tastes from traditional flavors to new daring dishes! Get a taste of the neighborhood staples as you step into their Italian and Middle Eastern shops. Explore the cafes and restaurants specializing in New American cuisine while you learn about their history.
Appease your taste buds with a wide assortment of breads, cheeses & pastries to choose from. Visit the oldest Middle Eastern bakery in NYC, the modern soda fountain and cafes with coffee roasters that have been renowned all around the world.
Check-out at Brooklyn Farmacy