Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, & Future Tour
Take a guided walk along Brooklyn's industrial waterfront and visit the historic Brooklyn Naval Yard. Experience the history and future of this iconic landmark. Discover the the historic Brooklyn Navy Yard, an old factory that produced many of America’s most famous fighting Naval ships, from the USS Maine to the USS Missouri. Explore this 300 acre sustainable industrial park on a guided bus tour with lots of stops along the way to get off and explore. Listen to stories of the past and browse historical photos, visit Dry Dock No. 1, built in 1851 and still being used for ship repair and even learn about some of the 330+ businesses that call the Brooklyn Navy Yard home.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Senior (Age 65 & up)||$44|
|Adult (Age 12-64)||$49|
|Child (Age 5-11)||$24|
|Infant (Age 0-4)||$0|
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 16 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
DeKalb Av - B, D, N, Q & R
York - F
On the weekends, it is usually not difficult to find street parking in the immediate vicinity of the Yard. There is also a free public parking lot one block south of the yard on Park Ave, underneath the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. Parking within the gates of the Brooklyn Navy Yard is only available for drivers with an accessible parking sticker.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- With at least 24 hours advance notice, FM assisted listening devices with headsets or neck loops can be made available.
- With at least 24 hours advance notice, staff members who are experienced in verbal description and offering touch tours for visitors who are blind or have low vision can be made available.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, & Future Tour|
Check-in at Building 92
Brooklyn Navy Yard
Board the comfortable bus and embark on a history tour around the Brooklyn Navy Yard, nicknamed The Can-Do-Yard for its role of building and repairing over 5000 ships including the USS Arizona and battleship Missouri.
Past, Present, & Future Tour
Get off the bus and explore the significant sites by foot. Visit the Dry Dock No. 1 which was built in 1851, the Green Manufacturing Center, and many other historic buildings in the area. Best of all, learn about the hundreds of businesses and current development projects at the Yard.