Holiday Lights & Movie Film Location Sightseeing Tour
Price On Request
Experience glittery and spectacular Christmas season in New York City on a guided bus tour taking you to relive your favorite holiday movie moments. Experience the spectacular holiday lights and movie sites in the Big Apple and see why NYC is one of the most filmed cities in the world. Just sit back and relax as your tour guide, a local actor or actress, entertains and narrates this one-of-a-kind NYC sightseeing experience that will lead you to some of the most iconic holiday movie and television sites in the area. Visit the locations where your favorite holiday movies were filmed, like Home Alone, Elf, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, Scrooged, and more, while matching them to movie clips playing on screen along the way.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 13:00, 15:00, 17:30, 18:30
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guide will be holding a sign that says the name of the tour at the meeting point.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- If less than 8 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Check-in at 63rd St and Broadway
Holiday Lights & Movie Tour
Stops can include the tree at Rockefeller Center, holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and Macy's, Central Park, the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf, the tree at Lincoln Center, and much more!
Check-out at Macy's