Manhattan Bus Tour with Harbor Ferry Cruise and Top of the Rock Admission Ticket
Price On Request
Get to know the heart of New York with a double-decker bus tour of Manhattan! See Central Park, Times Square and other sites. Afterwards, enjoy a 1-hour harbor cruise and admission to the Top of the Rock.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Top of the Rock admission ticket
- Double-decker bus ticket
- 90-minute boat cruise
- 8 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Participants requiring ADA accessible vehicles must call the tour provider at least 48 hours before the tour start time.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Disposable ponchos will be provided during rainy days.
- Bus ticket is valid for one (1) day only.
- Smoking is not allowed on the tour vehicle.
|Manhattan Bus Tour with Harbor Ferry Cruise and Top of the Rock Admission Ticket|
Check-in at the Gray Line Sightseeing Office
Manhattan Experience Guided Tour
Hop on an open top double decker bus and take a fully-narrated tour around Manhattan. See landmarks such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, Times Square and many more. Also, explore other interesting sites such as the Rockefeller Center, 9/11 Memorial, Grant's Tomb and Little Italy.
New York Harbor Ferry Cruise
Have a closer look at Liberty Island and Ellis Island through a one-hour sightseeing ferry cruise. Gaze at the iconic Statue of Liberty and the New York City skyline from a new perspective. Take lots of photos as you cruise along the harbor.
Top of the Rock Observatory
Visit the iconic skyscraper famously known as the 30 Rockefeller Plaza. Get to the Top of the Rock Observatory and look out in wonder at the 360-degree view of the NYC skyline. Be amazed by the Big Apple's cityscape and take lots of photos.
Check-out at the Top of the Rock Observatory