New York City Midtown Architecture Highlights Guided Walking Tour
Price On Request
Take a walk through midtown for an in depth tour featuring the history and stories of the area's major monuments and architectural wonders. Discover hidden gems and secret histories behind sites like the Chrysler Building and Grand Central Terminal. Go with an expert guide and experience midtown Manhattan like never before! Explore the major monuments of 20th-century American architecture and the history of the communities in New York City's Midtown. Highlights include some exploration of building interiors along with the hidden residential enclave Tudor City, United Nations Building, Ford Foundation Building, Daily News Building, the Chanin Building, the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Station and Carrere and Hastings’ New York Public Library.
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 26 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Participants must be able to comfortably walk over pavement for approximately three (3) hours.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- No pets allowed with the exception of service animals.
- Restroom stops are not guaranteed. Please use the restroom ahead of time.
- Smoking is not allowed on the tour.
- Tour runs rain or shine. In the case of severe inclement weather, tour will be canceled and a full refund will be provided.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Credit card
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- Please note that the credit card used and valid photo ID must be presented upon check-in. The name listed on the credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on booking.
|New York City Midtown Architecture Highlights Guided Walking Tour|
Check-in at Across the Street from the United Nations Building
Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour
With your local guide, discover the world-renowned architectural wonders of the Midtown New York City with visits to many historic buildings including the Chrysler Building, Tudor City, United Nations Building, Grand Central Terminal, Daily News Building, and New York Public Library among others.
Check-out at Bryant Park