New York Double Decker Bus Evening Tour with Guide
Price On Request
Hop on a double-decker bus and enjoy as friendly guides take you sightseeing in New York City, from Times Square to Brooklyn. Explore the city's most beautiful places at night from an open-air top deck!
- Passes are refundable as long as vouchers have not been redeemed.
- Transportation fee
- 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00
- 2 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Participants requiring ADA accessible vehicles must call the tour provider at least 48 hours before the tour start time.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Bus ticket is valid for one (1) night.
- Disposable ponchos will be provided during rainy days.
- Recorded audio guide is available in 11 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew.
- Smoking is not allowed on the vehicle.
Requirement(s) - other
- Be sure to exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at the check-in location.
|New York Double Decker Bus Evening Tour with Guide|
Check-in at Port Authority Bus Terminal
New York at Night
Discover the brilliant lights, stunning views and vibrant nightlife on this exclusive double decker night tour! Sit back on the open-air top deck and see skyscrapers illuminated against the night sky, the neon lights of bustling Times Square and the Empire State Building.
Check-out at Port Authority Bus Terminal