New York Double Decker Bus Night Tour
Price On Request
Ride through the night and bask in the glittering lights of New York City on this night bus tour! Take in the unparalleled view of the New York skyline and don't forget to take photos. Experience New York in a whole other perspective as you embark on a night tour of the city that prides itself on its captivating lights! Join the 2-hour tour at the M&M's World, stop by Times Square and witness the busy city in action. The yellow route is full of wonders and a must-see for tourists and locals alike!
- Bus tickets are open day tickets and can be canceled as long as the voucher has not been used.
- Bus ticket
- Live guide
- Pre-recorded commentary (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Russian)
Participation Location Details
You can exchange your vouchers for tickets at any of the stops or at the following welcome centers:
Big Bus Welcome Center
712 7th Ave
New York, NY 10036
Hours: 08:00 to 18:00, daily
Big Bus Information Desk - Madame Tussauds
234 West 42nd St.
Hours: 08:00 to 17:00, daily
Discover NYC by Night Panoramic Tour
First Bus: 18:00 from Stop #37 (M&Ms World)
Last Bus: 20:00 from Stop #37 (M&Ms World)
Full Circuit Time: 120 minutes
Departs every 20 to 30 minutes
M&M World Stop - 7th Ave & W 48th St
Download Route File
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Please contact the activity provider 48 hours in advance for arrangements regarding ADA-accessible vehicles.
- No animals or pets are allowed on board with the exception of service animals.
- Children under 5 years may travel free of charge if they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Your ticket can be used any day within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Only unused tickets can be refunded.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- Be sure to exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at the check-in location.