New York Empire State Building Admission Ticket
Price On Request
Visit the world-famous Empire State Building in the heart of New York City. Check out the observation decks, the exhibits, and the interactive audio guide tour. View the bustling city of Manhattan during the day or enjoy the bright lights at night. Experience the Empire State Building and everything it has to offer! Check out the newly restored Empire State lobby with its art deco style ceiling murals, the Dare to Dream and Sustainability exhibits and stunning 360-degree views from two observatories opening to the heart of New York City. Explore the building features along with a trusty audio guide that will narrate everything there is to know about this iconic New York City landmark.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Participation Location Details
Please exchange your voucher at the ticket office (2nd floor) on the 86th floor.
From 08:00 to 02:00 (last elevator up at 01:15)
It is recommended to allot at least an hour during your visit, or more if you will also be visiting the main deck and the top deck.
Open 365 days a year.
Tickets are valid on the visit date that you selected upon booking.
The Empire State Building is located at 9 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001.
The exit is on 5th Avenue.
Subway 4, 5, 6 lines / 33 Street - Park Avenue South
N, Q, R line / 34 St - Herald Square
The closest parking available is located on 33rd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted inside the building.
- Service dogs are allowed inside the building.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- For those who want to go to Top Deck: 102th floor, separate tickets are available for purchase at the ticket office on the 86th floor.
- Empire State Building App can be downloaded free from Apple Store or Google Play for audio guide (App supports multi-languages).
- Restrooms can be found on the second floor before getting in line for the elevators.
- Although children under the age of six are free of charge, please fold strollers before entering the elevator.
- There are no locker storage facilities at the Empire State Building for personal belongings.
- The items listed are not permitted and any items that are confiscated may not be returned: • All weapons • Glass items • Alcoholic beverages • Professional cameras, equipment and camera stands • Sports equipment • Marking instruments, including spray paint and markers • Musical instruments • Large packages and bags • Costumes and masks • Tripods
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Credit card
- Luggage and suitcases are not allowed
Requirement(s) - other
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- Be sure to exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at the check-in location.
- Please present a valid government issued ID/credit card when exchanging your voucher.
- Tickets are for one-time use only. Once you exit the Observatory, you will need to buy another ticket to re-enter.