New York Harbor City Lights Evening Cruise
Price On Request
Get ready for the perfect sunset and the sparkling New York City lights at night with this evening sightseeing cruise along midtown and lower Manhattan. See iconic sights such as the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and more. As the sun sets and the city lights illuminate the breathtaking Manhattan skyline, cruise alongside New York City's most iconic sights for stunning panoramic views and unforgettable memories. Witness the famous outlines of the Statue of Liberty, Chrysler Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower, and many more. Lay back under the stars and look out over Battery Park, Titanic Pier, and Wall Street as you make your way up the East River. A fantastic experience for both new and returning visitors to the city, escape the bustling metropolis and cruise along New York's waterways.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Free onboard WiFi
- Cruise fee
- 19:00, 20:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pier 83 is easily accessible via the M12, M42 or M50 public bus line, or a 20 minute walk west from Times Square.
Take the 1, 2, 3, 7, A, C, E, N, Q or R train to Times Square 42nd Street; train B, D, F to 5th Avenue and 42nd Street, or 4, 5, 6 train to 42nd Street Grand Central Station. Follow directions below for the bus or walk 5 avenues west to Pier 83 (about 1 mile or 1.6 km).
From 42nd Street take the M42 bus going West, directly to the Circle Line Pier. From 49th Street take the M50 bus directly to the Circle Line pier.
Parking is available at Circle Line Sightseeing, Pier 83, W 42nd Street.
Rates: 30 USD before 15:00 (Monday to Friday) and 35 USD after 15:00 (Daily).
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The departure times are subject to change. Please contact Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises to double check departure times.
- Service animals are allowed onboard but will not be allowed to occupy a passenger seat. There are also no life jackets available on vessels for them.
- Open Voucher tickets are good for one year from the date of purchase.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
- Smoking is not permitted aboard the cruise.
- The activity provider's Navigator App offer tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Mandarin Chinese, where available.
- Reservations may be canceled if participants do not comply with the check-in procedures by check-in deadline. If the participants have not checked in 10 minutes before departure time, the activity provider may release confirmed group reservations.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- You must exchange your VELTRA voucher for boarding passes at the box office. Boat rides are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please allow at least 45 minutes for check-in, voucher redemption, and boarding the boat.
|New York Harbor City Lights Evening Cruise|
Check-in at Pier 83
Exchange VELTRA Voucher for Boat Tickets
Manhattan City Lights Evening Cruise
Marvel at the Manhattan skyline at night as you cruise along the Hudson River, with insightful narration by your knowledgeable guide. Pass by the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, and Chrysler Building, before getting a close look at the Statue of Liberty.
Check-out at Pier 83