New York National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey Admission Ticket
Price On Request
Be transported to an underwater world without getting wet at Nat Geo's Ocean Odyssey in New York! This immersive digital experience is perfect for the entire family. Spend the day learning what it's like to live under the sea. Take a journey to the depths of the ocean at National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey. Using groundbreaking technology, they can provide a realistic experience without having to take the animals out of their natural habitat. This is achieved through photo-realistic animations and interactive exhibits. See giant squids, life-sized humpback whales and a slew of other marine animals. Hear stories from Nat Geo photographers & deep-sea explorers and participate in games as you learn more about our world's oceans while simultaneously uncovering the secrets of the ocean. Learn how you can do your part in helping to protect the deep blue sea on this visit to the Ocean Odyssey.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Participation Location Details
Please exchange your voucher at the main entrance for the next available entry time.
You may reserve your entry time in advance and receive an e-ticket with online check-in at: (https://natgeoencounter.redeam.it/velt).
Times Square at 226 West 44th Street between 7th Avenue and 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10036
Sunday to Thursday: from 10:00 to 21:00
Friday to Saturday: from 10:00 to 22:00
Last entry allowed will be one hour prior to closing.
Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
This attraction provides a walk-through experience that, on average, takes approximately 75 to 90 minutes, plus shopping in the retail store. This is given that you interact with the various exhibits in the Exploration Hall.
Direction by Subway:
42nd Street, Station Times Square - 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R & S
42nd Street, Bryant Park Station - B, D, F & M
42nd Street, Port Authority Station - A, C or E
National Geographic is providing discounted parking with three parking options located within a block of the National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey.
Please see link for parking coupon: https://iconparkingsystems.com/gcoupon/natgeo
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Strollers are not allowed.
- Only service animals are allowed in the exhibit.
- There are various parking options near the attraction. If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- If you do not arrive for your chosen time slot, it may be possible to be accommodated at the next available time slot. Additional fees may apply.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Weekends and holidays may have limited availability upon arrival. To ensure best availability, please consider using online check-in if you plan to visit on those days.
- Large bags and luggage are not allowed, while smaller bags are subject to search upon entry.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed.
- Availability per entry time slot is limited and there is approximately 15 minutes in between entry.
- Management reserves the right at its discretion to require guests to check in any items or articles considered unsuitable for the experience.
- Photography and video are allowed and encouraged, but please refrain from flash photography. Kindly turn your phone to silent/airplane mode during the experience.