- United States
- New York
- New York Statue of Liberty and City Lights Evening Cruise
New York Statue of Liberty and City Lights Evening Cruise
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Hop aboard the New York City Water Taxi from Pier 16 for a guided sightseeing cruise. Enjoy an evening of glowing panoramic views of iconic New York City sites like Brooklyn Bridge & Ellis Island. Plus, a stop by the historic Statue of Liberty. Bask in the glowing panoramic view of New York City's dramatic skyline, the historic Brooklyn Bridge, New York Harbor, and of course, the glorious Statue of Liberty! Narrated by informative and entertaining guides, this one-hour evening cruise aboard NYC's most iconic boat makes for an evening full of fun and entertainment.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Statue of Liberty photo stop
- Cruise fee
- 1 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Take the A, C, J, Z, 2, 3 train to Fulton Street. Walk southeast down Fulton Street toward the water. Follow Fulton Street all the way to South Street Seaport.
Take the M15, QM11, or QM25 bus to Water Street and Fletcher Street. Walk toward the water on John Street until you get to the South Street Seaport.
Directions from X8, QM7, QM8, BM1, BM2, BM3, BM4 bus: Get off at Water Street and Maiden Lane. Walk toward the water on Maiden Land until you get to the South Street Seaport.
Central Parking Garage (not operated by activity provider), 288 Pearl St. (entrance on Peck Slip and Pearl Street)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Be sure to exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at the check-in location.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are served on the cruise. Guests aged over 21 must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
- The tour is offered in the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Chinese (Mandarin) via the Navigator companion app.
- Service animals are allowed.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please arrive one (1) hour prior to departure to allow time for obtaining boarding passes and security checks.
|New York Statue of Liberty and City Lights Evening Cruise|
Check-in at Pier 16 South Street Seaport
Exchange your Printed Voucher at the Ticket Booth for your Boarding Pass
Board the New York Water Taxi to embark on an evening cruise through the New York Harbor with a local guide. See spectacular sights from the East River including the lit-up Manhattan skyline, One World Trade Center, historic Brooklyn Bridge, and Ellis Island.
Statue of Liberty
Stop by the feet of the 305’ (93m) tall Lady Liberty and bask in the unique view of this iconic statue being illuminated. Lady Liberty has been welcoming visitors since she was passed on to America from France in 1886.
Check-out at Pier 16 South Street Seaport