NYC After Dark City Lights Photo Safari
As evening falls, NYC comes to life in light and color from the bright signs above Times Square to Broadway, all perfect for glowing & memorable photos. Well known as "The City That Never Sleeps", Manhattan offers illuminating sights and scenery once the sun slips down below the horizon. As you step into Times Square, lift up your camera and snap photos of the shimmering LCD screens that ebb and flow with ever changing videos and images. From theater marquees to subway signs and the many performers that line the streets, you will not lack subjects on your photographic journey through the bustling center of the Big Apple.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 12 & Up)||$177|
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 1 & Max Qty: 8
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Dean & DeLuca: Located on the corner of 8th Avenue and 40th Street
Subway: Walk from the subway stations to the front entrance of Dean & DeLuca
- Take the A, C, E to 42nd Street/Port Authority (42nd St & 8th Ave)
- Take the 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R to 42nd Street/Times Square (41st St & 7th Ave)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Camera (DSLR, Point and Shoot, etc) must have a manual override and a flash
|NYC After Dark City Lights Photo Safari|
Check-in at Bryant Park
Upon meeting your expert guide, embark on a photo tour in Times Square, one of the major commercial intersection and entertainment neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan often referred to as the The Crossroads of the World.
Hone Your Skills
Throughout the tour, develop your night photography skills, capture the best images in low light conditions, and utilize the art of long exposure and flash. It will be an informative and fun-filled tour you wouldn't want to miss.
Check-out at Bryant Park