New York Statue of Liberty Helicopter Flight & Evening Cruise Combo
Price On Request
Experience Manhattan by land and sea! Plus, get to see the Statue of Liberty from below and above on this tour. Fly above city skyscrapers on a helicopter sightseeing tour and then cruise the waterways on a VIP two-hour evening cruise. Get ready for a classic helicopter tour above Manhattan followed by an evening NY Water Taxi cruise. Starting at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, your helicopter flight will show you the beauty of the New York Harbor including an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty, the 120-year-old Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, Governors Island, and Ellis Island. After your flight, a luxury shuttle will drive you to the pier for a 2-hour evening cruise in the VIP area of the boat. Cap off the tour with a complimentary glass of champagne while cruising around the New York Harbor!
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Heliport Fee
- Flight fee
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The heliport is located at Pier 6 between the South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.
A luxury vehicle transportation between the heliport and Pier 84 will be provided for the guests.
South Ferry - 1
Whitehall St - N & R
There is no parking at the heliport but there is a parking garage at the intersection of South Street & Whitehall Street or at the South Street Seaport (Pier 17).
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Guests should not have serious fear of heights (acrophobia).
- Guests using wheelchairs will be assisted to and from the Heliport and must be able to sit in one of the seats in the helicopter with their legs bent.
- Guests must be below 275 lbs (125 kg) to participate in this activity.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Passengers who weigh more than 275 lbs (125 kg) close to this may have to wait for a flight that can safely accommodate their weight. The activity provider cannot offer a tour if a seat belt extender is required.
- Bags can be checked in before boarding.
- If you take the last flight of the day you may not be able to buy a DVD or photo of the flight as the office may be closed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Do not wear earrings since you will be wearing headphones during your flight.
- You will be refunded if the tour is canceled due to inclement weather. Please contact VELTRA for your refund.
- A maximum of six (6) passengers are allowed in the helicopter at one time.
- Please input accurate weights at the time of booking. Any misrepresentation of your weight could result in your booking being cancelled with no refund.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants will be weighed upon check-in.
- Children under two (2) years old must sit on a parent or guardian's lap throughout the tour.
|New York Statue of Liberty Helicopter Flight & Evening Cruise Combo|
Check-in at Downtown Manhattan Heliport
From Lower Manhattan, board your helicopter to marvel at sensational views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor and soar over the Hudson River, spot the iconic Empire State Building, and the sprawling Central Park.
Luxury vehicle transfer to Midtown Manhattan
Skip-the-line at New York Cruise Lines
Upon arriving at Midtown Manhattan, skip the line for the Harbor Lights Evening cruise and be escorted to the semi-private area on "America's favorite boat"!
Harbor Lights Evening Cruise
Get the VIP treatment as the butler serves you with a complimentary glass of champagne, as you bask in the glowing panoramic view of NYC's Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and other celebrated towers, memorials, and infrastructures.
Check-out at Pier 84