Hanoi Street Food Tour by Night with Old Quarter Market Visit
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Discover Hanoi through its delectable street food and bustling markets. Head to the Old Quarter and see how expert chefs prepare local favorites such as the famed banh cuon. Top it off with a glass of Vietnamese coffee at a hidden cafe!
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- One (1) Vietnamese coffee or beer
- Bottled water
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This tour cannot accommodate vegetarian and vegan meal requests. Please indicate other dietary restrictions (i.e. food allergies) upon booking.
- Please note that this tour visits independent, family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change. Street food venues and local dishes may vary; your guide will make any final adjustments on site.
- To guarantee a small-group experience, this tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
|Hanoi Street Food Tour by Night with Old Quarter Market Visit|
Meet Your Guide at Hidden Gem Coffee
Hidden Gem Coffee
Start the gastronomic tour at a charming, eco-friendly coffee shop located in Hanoi's Old Quarter. Admire the cafe's resourcefulness in every recycled piece of furniture and decoration.
Hang Be Market
Take a stroll through the bustling alleyways until you arrive at Hang Be, the city's local market. See a wide assortment of fresh produce, live seafood and even exotic spices and fruits being sold by street vendors. Sample local doughnuts as your expert guide gives insight into Vietnamese cuisine.
Hanoi Street Food
Visit popular street food stalls that offer bun cha (noodle dish with grilled pork) or bun dau met (noodles with fried tofu and shrimp paste). Get to sample mam tom (shrimp paste) and nuoc mam (fish sauce). Then, stop for delicious banh mi at Lo Ren Street and try it with your choice of filling.
Explore the streets of Hanoi's Old Quarter and treat your appetite to more food such as the famous banh cuon. Witness the art of preparing this tasty dish with a demonstration from skilled chefs! Continue your tour of the Old Quarter before stopping for a cup of bia hoi (Vietnamese draft beer).
Vietnamese Coffee or Beer at Cafe Pho Co
End the tour at yet another hidden coffee shop in Hanoi. Enjoy a glass of Vietnamese coffee or beer as you relish the peaceful views of Hoan Kiem Lake.
Tour Ends at Cafe Pho Co