Adelaide Full Day Tour with Hahndorf Visit and Afternoon Tea
Price On Request
Discover the enchanting city of Adelaide in a day! See the highlights of Adelaide and its gardens, North Adelaide, the Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf on this jam-packed tour of the city!
- Any cancellations made after 09:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Chocolate tasting
- Afternoon tea
- Transportation fee
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please refer to the list of available hotels in Adelaide. Please be ready at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Children three (3) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- Please note that Haigh's Chocolates is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour will operate in two parts: one in the morning and the afternoon. You will be transferred back to the city for some free time or lunch (own expense) before the tour starts in the afternoon.
|Adelaide Full Day Tour with Hahndorf Visit and Afternoon Tea
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Adelaide
Start at Victoria Square, the heart of the city of Adelaide. See Gouger Street, Central Market, and Chinatown, the foremost food hubs in Australia, with a concentration of fine restaurants and cafes. Take pictures of River Torrens' delightful garden banks.
Grand Boulevard of King William Street
Travel along King William Street and The Terraces: north, south, east, and west that separate the city from the greenbelts. Check out the Parliament House and the State Library with the Bradman collection in Adelaide Oval, one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds.
Visit Haigh's Chocolates, Australia's oldest chocolate makers with a history that dates back to 1915. Enjoy these sweet treats with a complimentary cup of tea or coffee. *Please note that the factory is closed on Sundays and public holidays
Walk along Jetty Road, browse shops, or simply relax on the beach. Climb Mt. Lofty Ranges for great views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf St. Vincent. Travel through the rolling hills, market gardens, and vines of Picadilly Valley.
Visit the villages of Crafers, Stirling, and Aldgate, set amongst the lush greenery of the Adelaide Hills. See the delightful village of Bridgewater and check out the Bridgewater Mill.
Discover restaurants and popular shops at Trendy Hutt Street. Check out St. Peter's Cathedral, St. Francis Xavier Cathedral and Trinity Church, Adelaide's oldest church. See spectacular views over Adelaide at Colonel Light's Lookout on Montefiore Hill.
Stroll along Hahndorf, Australia's oldest surviving German settlement, and have a delicious cup of afternoon tea or coffee as you experience old fashioned hospitality at vintage craft shops and neat little tea rooms.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Adelaide