Grand Barossa Valley & Adelaide Hills Tour with Wine Tasting and Hahndorf Visit
Price On Request
Marvel at Barossa Valley's finest wine estates and visit some of its most prominent vineyards and wineries. Taste some of Australia's best wines and visit the rustic settlement of Hahndorf to complete this delightful tour.
- Any cancellations made after 09:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Wine tasting
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please refer to the list of available hotels in Adelaide. Please be ready at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Children three (3) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- This tour will operate with an alternate itinerary on Good Friday.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- People 18 years old and above can participate in the wine tasting activity.
|Grand Barossa Valley and Adelaide Hills Tour
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Adelaide
Visit Seppeltsfield, one of the most significant and historic wineries in South Australia, for some wine tasting. The most famous product of this well-established winery estate is their 100-year old Para Tawny. It is the only place in the world that can consistently produce century-old wines.
Head over to another prominent winery within the region, Wolf Blass. Learn more about their exquisite collection of wines through a tutored wine tasting session. Sample some of their Gold Label wines and their sought-after Black Label wines.
2-Course Lunch at Wolf Blass with Penfolds Wine Tasting Preview
Known for being one of the country's oldest German settlements, the quaint village is home to a variety of cellar doors, craft shops, and galleries. Stroll along streets lined with elm trees and visit shops selling locals goods. Lastly, visit some of Adelaide Hills' villages such as Crafers.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Adelaide