Kangaroo Island Cruise and Tour with Wildlife Encounters from Adelaide
Price On Request
Hop on a cruise from Cape Jervis to Kangaroo Island and see animals such as koalas, wild seals, and kangaroos in their natural habitat. Continue to admire the landscape of Flinders Chase National Park and spot New Zealand fur seals at Admirals Arch.
- Any cancellations made between 30 business days (06:45 local time) to 7 business days (06:45 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (06:45 local time) to 1 business days (06:45 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 06:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cruise fee
- 16 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please refer to the list of available hotels in Adelaide. Please be ready at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free of charge but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- Due to the operational requirements of this tour, a different itinerary may be offered in some cases. Please see the alternative tour option below:
- Seal Bay Discovery alternate tour option - Return cruise to Kangaroo Island - Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery - Two-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro - Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk - In-flight birds of prey display and Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park ***The alternative on-island tour is of equivalent value and discovers the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Kangaroo Island Cruise and Tour with Wildlife Encounters from Adelaide|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Adelaide
Drive to the scenic Fleurieu Peninsula as you make your way to Cape Jervis. Upon arrival, hop on a cruise across the Backstairs Passage until you reach Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island.
Flinders Chase National Park
Interact and walk among adorable wild seals along the shore. Take a break as you enjoy an authentic Aussie-style lunch before visiting Flinders Chase National Park. Marvel at its pure and untamed wilderness and be sure to keep an eye out for koalas and echidnas.
See the impressive rock formations at Remarkable Rocks before heading to Admirals Arch. The area has become a haven for New Zealand's fur seals and a nesting ground for different species of sea birds. Take in the magnificent view of the ocean and wildlife before heading back to Penneshaw.
Return Cruise to Cape Jervis
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Adelaide