Private Full Day Tour of Clare Valley Wineries from Adelaide
Spend a day in Clare Valley, one of the leading winemaking areas in Australia. Explore the Sevenhill Cellars, Martindale Hall, Mintaro Maze, Riesling Trail and more during your wine tasting adventure.
- Any cancellations made between 60 business days (20:00 local time) to 2 business days (20:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16 & Up)||$395|
- Private access to a comfortable limousine
- Wine tasting
- Tours and sights entry tickets
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 5
- 9 (hrs)
- Optional lunch at a highly recommended venue could be arranged upon request and at your own expense. Please advise special dietary requirements (if any) when booking the tour.
|Private Full Day Tour of Clare Valley Wineries from Adelaide|
Pick-up at Select Hotels and Airports in the Adelaide Area
Dating back to 1852, Sevenhill Cellars is the oldest vineyard in the Clare Valley region. Unlock the secrets of the history of Sevenhill and its founders as you tour the fascinating cellars.
Explore the beautiful Georgian mansion that appeared in the Australian film "Picnic at Hanging Rock."
Find your way out of this award winning living hedge maze which consists of over 800 conifers.
Named after the most important wine of the Clare Valley region, the Riesling Trail is a recreational walking and cycling trail that stretched across the valley. Enjoy more wine tastings along the way.
Gungellan Hotel (Optional)
Feel like a star as you enter the hotel made famous by the hit Australian TV series "McLeod's Daughters".
Drop-off at Select Hotels and Airports in the Adelaide Area