Private Winery Tour of Barossa Valley and Adelaide Hills
Discover exquisite food and wine in 2 of Australia's best wine regions, Barossa Valley and Adelaide Hills. Visit Mount Lofty Summit, Bridgewater Mill, Hahndorf and more on this all-encompassing tour.
- Any cancellations made between 60 business days (20:00 local time) to 2 business days (20:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16 & Up)||$370|
- Wine tasting
- General admission (all attractions included)
- Charter fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 1 & Max Qty: 5
- 8 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Lunch can be arranged upon request for an additional fee.
|Private Winery Tour of Barossa Valley and Adelaide Hills|
Pick-up at Select Locations in Adelaide
Mount Lofty Summit
With its highest point of 710 meters above sea level; the summit landing provides you with panoramic views of the city’s landmarks and coastline.
Wine Tasting in Adelaide Hills
Enjoy your first round of wine tasting on the tour as your visit the fine wineries of Adelaide Hills.
The Town of Hahndorf
Take a stroll through Australia’s oldest surviving German settlement founded in 1839.
Wine Tasting in Barossa Valley
Your next wine tastings will take place in the beautiful Barossa Valley. Enjoy the many wines which are on par with the famed wines of Bordeaux, Napa and Tuscany.
Have a taste of the Barossa countryside at Maggie Beer, also the setting for the Australia TV series “The Cook and the Chef".
Drop-off at Select Locations in Adelaide