Swim with the Sea Lions Experience from Port Lincoln
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Take a trip to Hopkins Island from Port Lincoln and dive in the refreshing waters to interact with very playful Sea Lions! Have a close up encounter as you swim with them. Have a memorable swim with sea lions as you travel from Port Lincoln to Hopkins Island. During your swimming adventure, you will get a personal encounter with sea lions as you jump into the water and play with the cute sea mammals. Also included in your trip are tea, coffee and refreshments to keep you more comfortable and relaxed on board.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:07-10-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 17 & Up)||$182|
|Child (Age 2-16)||$126|
|Infant (Age 0-1)||$0|
- Boat ride to Hopkins Islands
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 25 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 07:45, 08:00, 11:00, 13:00
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The meeting point is at the pontoon located just outside Marina Hotel (Lincoln Cove Marina, Port Lincoln). Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Flights between Adelaide and Port Lincoln operate several times daily and takes around 45
Transportation for hotels in Port Lincoln can be selected as an add-on when booking.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children ages 8 and under are only allowed to enter the water under the skippers discretion on the day.
- Participants ages 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Participants ages 18 and under must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Part of the boat trip is in open ocean. It is strongly recommended that you use Sea Sickness remedies even if you don't usually suffer from sea sickness. If unsure, please consult your doctor.
- Toilets and hot water showers are available on board.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Swimming attire
Meet at Marina Hotel
Departs from Lincoln Cove Marina
From Port Lincoln, your boat will head to Hopkins Island for the sea lions experience. While on the cruise, you will be provided with an overview of the fishing industry.
Cruise Across the Boston Bay
Travel along Boston Bay down to the spectacular coastline of Lincoln National Park to McLaren point where you will set out for Hopkins Island.
Arrival at Hopkins Island
Once you finally arrive at Hopkins Island, the boat will be positioned close to the shore. Before long, you are set for the most unforgettable swim ever!
Swim with Sea Lions Experience
Take a dip in the water and just simply float while letting sea lions approach you!
Return to Port Lincoln (Return Time is an Approximation)