Barron River Rafting Adventure from Cairns with Hotel Transfers
Price On Request
Experience the thrill of rafting across the Barron River. Spend your afternoon paddling on the rafts and sliding through the moderate rapids which can be enjoyed even by beginners. Go on an adrenaline pumping adventure as you ride through Barron River and paddle against the white water rapids. With a moderate level of difficulty and a safety guide, this adventure is perfect for thrill-seekers, master rafters and first-timers alike.
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please refer to the uploaded file for the complete hotel list with available pick-up from Northern Beaches:
Please refer to the uploaded file for the complete hotel list with available pick-up from Cairns:
Please refer to the uploaded file for the complete hotel list with available pick-up from Port Douglas at an additional fee:
*Transfers from Port Douglas are applicable only for bookings with minimum of 2 persons.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with the following conditions may not be able to participate in the activity (please indicate upon booking): - disabilities and handicaps - cardiac disease - diabetes - asthma - epilepsy - bone injuries
- People 13 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Restroom (only at the end point) and lockers are not available at the starting point.
- There is an additional National Park Fee of 30 AUD to be paid on site.
- Guests staying at hotels not included in the hotel list will be required to go to the nearest available hotel.
- Souvenir photos of the activity are available for purchase. *Photos will be sold only on the day of the activity and will not be available at a later date. Please prepare cash, credit card or traveler's check in advance if you wish to purchase.
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Participants under the age of 18 should be accompanied by full paying adults (parents or guardian).
|Barron River Rafting Adventure from Cairns with Hotel Transfers|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Cairns and Northern Beaches
Ride the bus that goes under the scenic Kuranda Railroad. Relax on board while the tour staff gives information and details of your rafting adventure.
Head to the starting point and get on the raft. The river guide will explain how to use the paddle and brief you regarding some safety precautions. Enjoy riding along the stream while having a nice view of the wonderful scenery.
Have plenty of chances to swim in the clear water, admire the lush green rainforest around the Barron River and relax while drinking coffee and tea. * You can purchase the photos of your activity at this time. * Toilet and change rooms are available on the area.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Cairns and Northern Beaches