Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome Entry Ticket and Ropes Course
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Quench your thirst for adventure at Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome, the world's first high ropes course in a wildlife park! Challenge yourself with obstacles at the rope courses, go for a free fall or tackle the Dome Climb for scenic views of Cairns.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (16:01 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-04-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 15 & Up)||$42|
|Child (Age 4-14)||$27|
- Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome admission ticket
- All safety equipment and instructions
- 1st ZOOM activity
- 8 (hrs)
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Mid-ZOOM, Dome Climb, and Power Jump participants must be over 120 centimeters tall, while Hi-ZOOM must be over 140 centimeters. All participants must weigh less than 120 kilograms.
- There is a two (2) child maximum per adult for participating children who are between 120-140cm tall, while there is a five (5) child maximum per adult for children who are above 140cm.
- Cairns ZOOM activities are not suitable for pregnant women or people with preexisting medical conditions. The staff are not medically qualified and are not in the position to assess a person's capacity to participate. It is the guest's responsibility to assess whether they are fit to take part in the course.
- All participants are required to complete a waiver form before the activity.
- Duration will depend on the number of activities the guests will participate in. Guests may come in any time during operating hours to do them, however, it is recommended for those who will be participating in all 6 of the activities to come in at least two hours before closing time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Skirts, dresses, sandals, crocs or slip-off shoes are not permitted. Rental shoes and shorts (for purchase) will be available at the retail section of the park.
|ZOOM and Wildlife Dome Ropes Course|
Check-in at Cairns Wildlife Dome
Enjoy Any of the Following Ropes Courses and Activities:
Visitors may enter the dome at any time during its business hours: Daily from 09:00 to 17:00 (Closed Christmas Day)
Mid-Zoom is a great beginner ropes course for first-timers and families. As you enjoy the various tunnels, climbing walls, swing, and nets, be sure to catch a glimpse of the wildlife below this 3-meter high course.
Once you've completed the Mid-ZOOM, try this more advanced course and climb up to 12 meters above the ground as you meet several of the dome's birds. If you're feeling extra adventurous, take the zipline that passes over Goliath, a 4.5-meter estuarine crocodile.
Take a free fall from a 13-meter tower inside the dome and feel a real rush of adrenaline.
Enjoy the activity that takes place outside as you walk around the perimeter of the dome's top platform. You'll be tethered to the dome and can walk hands-free, which means you'll be able to take plenty of photos of Cairns and the Coral Sea.
Enjoy Your Wildlife Experience
See the Australian animals that the wildlife keepers are helping to preserve in this sanctuary. Get up close with cuddly marsupials and colorful birds and look at reptiles like crocodiles in their enclosures.
Activity Ends at Cairns Wildlife Dome