Cape Tribulation and Daintree Tour with Jungle Surfing Zipline Experience
Price On Request
Visit Cape Tribulation and soar over the forest on a zipline with a view of nature extending out to the Great Barrier Reef. Meet native animals at the Wildlife Habitat and cruise down Daintree River.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Daintree River cruise
- Daintree River cable ferry ride
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 28 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that the "pick-up time" refers to when the tour departs the city location and not the actual pick-up time from the specific hotels. All these times are approximate. Please be ready at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- Guests must be below 260 lbs (118 kg) to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to travel unless accompanied by an adult.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please indicate upon booking if you require accessibility assistance. The staff will make reasonable attempts to accommodate any special needs.
- Please indicate any dietary allergies, restrictions, or vegetarian meal requests upon booking.
- Guests under 18 years old must have the Medical Declaration and Waiver Release form signed by a parent or guardian and must be submitted prior to the activity.
|Full Day Tour|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Central Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas
Experience the best of Queensland's nature and wildlife. Travel to Cape Tribulation within Daintree National Park, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, "Wet Tropics of Queensland". Enjoy scenic coastal views along Captain Cook Highway.
Visit the Wildlife Habitat, where you can closely observe Australian flora and fauna. Interact with the wildlife park's large population of macropods in the Grasslands. Enjoy hand-feeding the friendly kangaroos and wallabies; you can also take part in other fun activities with the animals.
Rare Animal Encounters
See more animals that are native to the area like the Lumholtz's Tree-Kangaroo and the flightless Southern Cassowary. Then, treat yourself to a tropical lunch at a local establishment.
Cable-Driven Ferry Ride on Daintree River
Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation Beach
Stop for a guided tour of the ancient Daintree Rainforest. Walk along the Dubuji Boardwalk and learn interesting facts about the area. Head to the Cape Tribulation Beach and take a stroll on its endless stretch of white sand.
Soar above the tree lines and enjoy a birds-eye-view of the forest through this exhilarating experience. Fly across the trees on flying fox ziplines, stop at five platforms and enjoy panoramic views over the treetops, down cascading streams and out to the Great Barrier Reef.
Daintree River Cruise
As you head back to the city, hop on a cruise down the Daintree River to see more of Australia's thriving local wildlife amidst the beautiful and lush scenery of the rainforest.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Central Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas