Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Wildlife Habitat Full Day Tour
Price On Request
Journey to Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation on this jam-packed tour. Meet Aussie animals at Wildlife Habitat, cruise the Daintree River, and go on a guided rainforest boardwalk. Enjoy scenic coastal views from the Alexandra Lookout. This full-day tour takes you to the Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas where you can meet Australian animals such as kangaroos, koalas, and cassowaries. Then, hop aboard a cable-driven ferry and cross the Daintree River. Try to see a wild Estuarine Crocodile during the nature-spotting tour. Arrive at the famous Cape Tribulation, where a sumptuous lunch awaits you. Go on a stroll along the beach and embark on a guided rainforest boardwalk tour. Finally, marvel at the majestic coastal views from the Alexandra Lookout!
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Daintree River cable ferry ride
- Daintree River cruise fee
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 28 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that the "pick-up time" refers to when the tour departs the city location and not the actual pick-up time from the specific hotels. All these times are approximate.
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to travel unless accompanied by an adult.
- Optional activities within the Wildlife Habitat are subject to additional costs payable on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please indicate upon booking if you require accessibility assistance. The staff will make reasonable attempts to accommodate any special needs.
- Please indicate any dietary allergies, restrictions, or vegetarian meal requests upon booking.
|Full Day Tour|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Central Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas
Experience the best of Queensland's nature and wildlife. Travel to Cape Tribulation within Daintree National Park, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, "Wet Tropics of Queensland". Enjoy scenic coastal views along Captain Cook Highway.
Visit the Wildlife Habitat, where you can closely observe Australian flora and fauna. Interact with the wildlife park's large population of macropods in the Grasslands. Enjoy hand-feeding the friendly kangaroos and wallabies; you can also take part in other fun activities with the animals.
Rare Animal Encounters
See more animals that are native to the area like the Lumholtz's Tree-Kangaroo and the flightless Southern Cassowary. Then, treat yourself to a tropical lunch at a local establishment.
Cable-Driven Ferry Ride on Daintree River
Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation Beach
Stop for a guided tour of the ancient Daintree Rainforest. Walk the Dubuji Boardwalk and learn more about the area. Head to Cape Tribulation Beach and take a stroll on its endless stretch of white sand.
Daintree River Cruise
As you head back to the city, hop on a cruise down the Daintree River to see more of Australia's thriving local wildlife amidst the beautiful and lush scenery of the rainforest.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Central Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas