Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Adventure from Cairns
Price On Request
Venture out to sea for an unforgettable snorkeling experience in the Great Barrier Reef. Visit two ideal snorkeling sites teeming with aquatic wonders. A buffet lunch is also included in the tour. Take to the seas to one of the world's most popular diving spots onboard the Reef Quest. Visit two snorkeling spots where you can admire marine life to your heart's content. The tour is complete with a safety briefing before the start of the activity and an onboard buffet lunch to keep you energized.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bottled water
- Lunch buffet
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The meet-up point for the Reef Quest boat is located at the pier, behind the Shangri-La Hotel (sea side). The sign "C" will be your landmark.
Please be at the check-in location at least 15 minutes prior to the designated time.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with medical condition especially those involving the respiratory system may not be able to join the tour.
- Participants 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The meet-up point for the Reef Quest Boat is located at the pier behind the Shangri-La Hotel (sea side), the sign "C" will be your landmark.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- 20 AUD for environmental protection tax, administrative expenses, and fuel cost.
Requirement(s) - other
- Guests will need to pay 20 AUD on site per person and per day as environmental protection tax, administrative expenses, and fuel cost.
|Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Adventure from Cairns|
Check-in at C finger, Cairns Marina
Safety Precautions Briefing
Take a 45-minute orientation about the do's and dont's while participating in the tour. This will ensure your safety and maximize the fun you will have. The briefing will also include instructions on how to communicate underwater and some facts about the marine life in the area.
Great Barrier Reef
Dive in the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy the abundance of fascinating aquatic life. See countless species of fish and other animals as you glide through the water.
Second Snorkeling Site
After the first spot, make your way to another location for the second snorkeling session. Each site is filled with aquatic life and captivating natural wonders. See parrotfish and sea turtles, among many other marine creatures.
Buffet Style Lunch
Transportation Back to the Pier
Check-out at C finger, Cairns Marina