Snorkeling Tour of the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas
Price On Request
Snorkel in the cerulean waters of the Great Barrier Reef and see the wonders that lie beneath. Explore the Agincourt Ribbon Reef and marvel at the vibrant aquatic life in 3 reef sites for an unforgettable experience at the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (12:00 local time) to 1 business days (12:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Lyrca suit
- Three (3) reef sites visit
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- Cruise fee
- Environment protection fee
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Check-in counter will be open from 07:30.
Boarding time for Silversonic will start at 8:15.
Pick-up and drop-off transfers from Port Douglas are free of charge. Please note that additional charges apply for pick-up and drop-off transfers from hotels in Cairns city and Northern Beaches.
- Children 14 and below must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Prescription masks are available upon request at no extra charge.
- Roundtrip transfers from Port Douglas are free of charge. Please note that additional charges apply for pick-up and drop-off transfers from hotels in Cairns City and Northern Beaches.
- Drinks are available for purchase onboard. Please bring cash if wish to purchase additional beverages.
- Underwater camera rental, professional photography and movie services are available for an extra charge.
Dressing & Items to Bring
Requirement(s) - other
- Depending on oil prices during your tour, a fuel surcharge may be applied and will be payable on site.
- Guests 15-18 years old may participate the activity without a guardian but must accomplish a dive waiver (either certified or introductory) and a letter signed by the parent or guardian giving your child permission to dive. The paperworks must be given to the crew on the day before travel. Please contact the activity provider for other necessary paperwork.
|Snorkeling Tour of the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Port Douglas or Check-in at Reef Marina
Board the Silversonic
This luxury vessel will take you across the seas and into remote sites that offer the best snorkeling experience. Enjoy breakfast and morning tea on board before heading out for your marine adventure.
Cruise and Introductory Brief
Set out to the Outer Reef on the eastern side of Cairns as your guide gives an introductory briefing about the day's activities and the wonders of the area. Enjoy a scenic cruise while you travel to your first destination.
Reef Sites within the Agincourt Ribbon Reef Sites
The area is home to 29 unique reef sites with a different experience each time. Your expert guide will be choosing 3 snorkeling sites that will offer you the best possible experience. This may include, but not limited, to Harry's Bommie, Three Sisters, The Gap or The Chapel.
Arrival at First Reef Site
Discover a vast underwater world on your first dive. Swim with the colorful aquatic flora and fauna in Agincourt Ribbon Reef.
2nd Reef Site at Agincourt Ribbon
Buffet Lunch on Board the Ship
Satisfy your hunger after your first foray into the deep blue with a tropical lunch buffet served in the air-conditioned cabin onboard the ship.
3rd Reef Site at Agincourt Ribbon
Take a short break from snorkeling as you sip afternoon tea paired with cake, cheese and bisuits. Relax as you admire the scenic wonders from above the surface.
Return Cruise to Port Douglas
Check-out at Reef Marina or Drop-off at Select Hotels in Port Douglas