Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas Admission Ticket
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Spend a day in the open environment of Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Feed, learn about and interact with Australian animals like kangaroos and koalas as well as several birds and reptiles.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (12:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-04-2020 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 15 & Up)||$35|
|Child (Age 4-14)||$18|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- 5 Day Re-entry Admission
- English-speaking guide
Participation Location Details
Stroll along elevated boardwalks of the habitat as birds fly past you. Observe and interact with a vast selection of wildlife at the park. Guided tours and animal presentations are held at various times of the day, so it is advisable to visit the information center and the interactive presentation hut.
Daily from 08:00 to 17:00
Closed on December 25
Breakfast with the Birds
Daily from 09:00 to 10:30 only
- Fresh tropical and exotic fruits
- Freshly baked bread and pastries
- A full selection of hot food including freshly cooked bacon, sausages, hash browns and eggs
- Variety of fresh juices, ice-water, tea and coffee
Lunch with the Lorikeets
Daily from 12:00 to 14:00 only
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Guests must keep to the paths in the habitat.
- The "Lunch with the Lorikeets" add-on is available only for groups of 15 people and above.
- Visitors may enter the park during its business hours from 08:00 to 17:00 and spend the day there at their leisure.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please present your e-voucher upon check-in to redeem your ticket.