- Gold Coast
- Brisbane City Tour with River Cruise from Gold Coast
Brisbane City Tour with River Cruise from Gold Coast
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Discover the history of Brisbane as you go on a coach tour and see landmarks like Anzac Square and Parliament House. Then, take a leisurely cruise along the Brisbane River and explore Southbank Parklands. See Brisbane on a comprehensive coach tour. Visit or pass by its key landmarks and then, board the cruise to see the city and the river from a new point of view. Pass under Story Bridge and take photos of the beautiful Brisbane skyline.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (07:00 local time) to 1 business days (07:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- Participants of this tour will have the afternoon to explore Brisbane freely before they are dropped off at their hotel in the late afternoon.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Brisbane City Tour with River Cruise from Gold Coast|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Gold Coast
Brisbane City Coach Tour
See Windmill, Brisbane's oldest building plus Cathedral Square and all Hollows Catholic School. Head past the beautiful Botanic Gardens and the famous Parliament House and visit top attractions such as Conrad Treasury Hotel and Anzac Square.
Brisbane City Highlights
Enjoy the view of Brisbane and the river at Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Cross Captain Cook Bridge and Story Bridge as you head to Fortitude Valley. Visit various shopping locations like Chinatown, Commiserate Store, and Queen Street Mall.
Brisbane River Cruise
See scenic views of waterfront homes and the Brisbane skyline. Cruise under Story Bridge, which was built during the Great Depression. The tour ends at Southbank Parklands, Australia's only inner-city beach, where you can explore attractions such as the Art Gallery, Museum, and Cultural Center.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Gold Coast