- Gold Coast
- Introductory Surfing Excursion in Broadbeach
Introductory Surfing Excursion in Broadbeach
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Catch the waves at the famous Broadbeach area in Gold Coast. Take your first steps in becoming a full-fledged surfer as you learn the right posture and positioning from highly qualified trainers.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-09-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 18 & Up)||$68|
|Child (Age 8-17)||$58|
- Long sleeved rash guard or wetsuit
- Leg rope
- English-speaking instructor
- 10:00, 14:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
- The meeting point is located on the corner of Margaret Avenue and Old Burleigh Road, a walking distance from most hotels and resorts in Broadbeach.
- If you are driving along the Gold Coast Highway, turn towards the beach at the intersection between Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Center. This should take you to Margaret Avenue, when you arrive at the T intersection, you will be able to see the meeting point (a trailer) in the car park across the road.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- All lessons are conducted in waist deep water so participants are able to stand at all times.
- Surfing lessons will not be cancelled due to rain, but if the conditions are deemed to be dangerous, or if the surf is too small to run a class, cancellations may happen.
- All customers will be given a refund or a credit if the class is cancelled.
- Package classes must be taken within one calendar year of the date of the first class.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within one calendar year of purchase.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please bring bathers and a towel.
|1 Surfing Lesson (2 hours)|
Check-in at Broadbeach Meeting Point
Introductory Surfing Lessons
Your surf instructor will be giving a brief orientation about your activity. Grab your surfboard as you head out to sea and feel the rush of riding the waves. You will be taught the basic techniques to help you stand on the board on your own.
One of Australia's most popular holiday destinations, Broadbeach combines urban lifestyle with the relaxing beach lifestyle. Aside from its stunning city skyline and coastline, Broadbeach is also considered a shopping precinct of the Gold Coast.
Check-out at Broadbeach Meeting Point