Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Historic Melbourne Gardens and City Highlights
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Tour Melbourne the old-fashioned way on this 45-minute horse carriage ride. Cross the Princes Bridge and pass by Queen Victoria Gardens among many other sites while enjoying a bottle of champagne. See some of Melbourne's most beautiful gardens and historical landmarks on a fancy horse carriage tour with a bottle of champagne on board. Travel across the Yarra River on the iconic Princes Bridge, sail past the Giant Floral Clock of Queen Victoria Gardens and admire the unique architecture of Victorian Arts Centre.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (13:00 local time) to 3 business days (13:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 13:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:03-01-2020 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
|1 Group (Person 1-6)||$167|
- English-speaking driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 1
13:00, 13:15, 13:30, 13:45,
14:00, 14:15, 14:30, 14:45,
15:00, 15:15, 15:30, 15:45,
16:00, 16:15, 16:30, 16:45,
17:00, 17:15, 17:30, 17:45,
18:00, 18:15, 18:30, 18:45,
19:00, 19:15, 19:30, 19:45,
20:00, 20:15, 20:30, 20:45,
- 1 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The parking bay of Federation Square is located on St. Kilda Road, just before crossing Princes Bridge.
Please arrive on or 15 minutes before your scheduled tour start time. The length of your tour cannot be extended past the scheduled finish time.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Commentary is not included in the tour, but your driver will be happy to accommodate any questions throughout the journey.
- The horses' health and well-being are prioritized above all. They are provided with regular veterinary care and their hooves are maintained every six weeks. The busier streets are avoided in favor of service lanes, whenever possible.
- When selecting the pick-up or drop-off service add-on, please note that the tour route can change to fit the time frame.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Historic Melbourne Gardens and City Highlights|
Check-in at Federation Square
Carriage Ride around Melbourne
Enjoy the lush greenery and stunning architecture as you travel around Melbourne in a classic horse-drawn carriage. Indulge in a bottle of champagne with a loved one as you pass by beautifully landscaped gardens and some of the city's significant landmarks.
Tour ends at Federation Square