Melbourne Chocolate Tasting Tour with Laneways and Arcades Visit
Price On Request
Take the ultimate chocolate journey through Melbourne's laneways and arcades, carefully designed to showcase all of the city’s cultural hot spots. Enjoy the sights and sample chocolates paired with tea or wine on this small-group tour.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Ten (10) chocolate tastings
- Tour map
- Tasting bag
- 'I'm a Chocoholic' pin badge
- Special in-store offers
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 14:00, 15:00
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please meet outside the Elizabeth Street entrance. Your guide will be holding a chocolate colored balloon or a 'Chocolate Walking Tours' lollypop sign.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This tour involves approximately 2 kilometers of walking. A moderate level of fitness is recommended.
- This tour is transferable. In this case, the participants will still follow the tour date and time as booked.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions at the time of booking.
- Please call the activity provider at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Please present your printed or mobile voucher upon check-in.
|Melbourne Chocolate Tasting Tour with Laneways and Arcades Visit|
Check-in at The Block Arcade
Melbourne's Cultural Hotspots
Learn about the city's culture by visiting Melbourne’s famous graffiti lanes, shopping precincts, quirky cafes, the beautiful Block and the Royal Arcade. Hear intresting tidbits about these sights through your expert guide.
Let the chocolate work its magic and your guide share the love and passion for Melbourne’s city atmosphere. Enjoy up to 10 chocolate tastings at various chocolate bars and shops. Visit 6 chocolatiers, meet the owners and try pairing chocolate with tea or wine, your call!
Along the way, stop at different chocolate boutiques where you can take advantage of the exclusive participant discounts. After the long walk, take a break and relax while drinking an afternoon tea paired with a delectable slice of cake.
Check-out at Melbourne Central Business District