Melbourne City and Hidden Laneways Bike Tour
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Explore Melbourne by bike and discover many of its iconic landmarks. Cycle through the city's hidden laneways, see the Old Melbourne Gaol, Carlton Gardens, Shrine of Remembrance and much more.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (11:00 local time) to 1 business days (11:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-08-2017 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$46|
|Child (Age 4-11)||$36|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- Bike and helmet
- Storage for bags and valuables
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- This tour will still run in case of light rain. In this instance, it is recommended that you bring a poncho or jacket. Bringing of extra layer of clothing is also recommended in case the weather is chilly.
- Meals are not included in the tour price.
- Activity schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
|Melbourne City and Hidden Laneways Bike Tour|
Check-in at Batman Park
Melbourne Bike Tour
Pass through Melbourne's numerous bike paths as you enjoy a scenic ride around the city. See iconic landmarks, parks and notable establishments while catching a glimpse of the locals' everyday life.
Yarra River and Botanical Gardens
Bike through the lower stretches of the Yarra River, where Melbourne's development started in 1835. You will also see the Botanical Gardens, a 38-hectare landscaped garden filled with over 10,000 species of exotic flora.
Shrine of Remembrance and Old Melbourne Gaol
The shrine originally served as monument to Victorians who served in the First World War but has since been used as a memorial to all citizens who served in other battles. The Old Melbourne Gaol was a prison which housed some of Australia's most prominent crime figures.
Hidden Laneways and Royal Exhibition Buildings
One of the city's well known artistic hubs, these laneways offer various forms of street art at every turn. Marvel at the Royal Exhibition Buildings' architecture and discover its social and historical significance.
Fitzroy and Chinatown
Stop for lunch at Fitzroy (own expense), another art and culture center in Melbourne before heading to Chinatown. Melbourne's Chinatown dates as far back to 1851 and is believed to be the oldest Chinese community outside of Asia.
Check-out at Batman Park