Melbourne City Hidden Laneways Running Tour
Take a leisurely run on Melbourne's famous laneways and make your way past some of the city's iconic landmarks including the graffiti-filled Hosier Lane. End the tour with coffee in Degraves Lane.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16 & Up)||$55|
- Photos during the tour
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 1 (hrs)
- The laneways route is an 8 kilometer run.
- In cases of severe weather conditions, the tour will either be rescheduled on another date or replaced with an alternative activity.
- Please note that there is no place to store bags.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Running shoes and clothes
|Melbourne City Hidden Laneways Running Tour|
Check-in at Federation Square
Melbourne's Famous Laneways
Put on your running shoes and dart across the city's culturally rich laneways. These alleys serve as a collective cultural hub in the city that harbors various street art, quaint shops, cafes and bars. Discover interesting bits of history from your guide as you go around the area.
Immerse yourself in the local art scene as you make your way across laneways filled with graffiti. Artists from all over the world visit Hosier lane just to leave their own art on its walls. Continue running until you reach Degraves Lane for some coffee.
Tour ends at Degraves Lane