Melbourne Sunrise Parks and Gardens Running Tour
See the landmarks of Melbourne while enjoying an early morning workout. Run 7 kilometers across the Yarra Parklands and its attractions before ending the tour with coffee at a local cafe.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16 & Up)||$55|
- Photos during the tour
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 1 (hrs)
- All purchases are final and non-refundable.
- The sunrise tour route is a 7 kilometer run.
- In cases of severe weather conditions, the tour will either be rescheduled on another date or replaced with an alternative activity.
- Please note that there is no place to store bags.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Running shoes and clothes
|Melbourne Sunrise Parks and Gardens Running Tour|
Check-in at Federation Square
Early Morning Run
Head out for an early morning run at the Yarra parklands. Sweat it out as you run by popular attractions and carefully tended parks.
MCG and Shrine of Remembrance
Your running course will pass by Melbourne's famous sporting center, the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The iconic stadium hosted the 1956 Olympics. The route will also lead you to the Shrine of Remembrance, an area dedicated to fallen Australian soldiers.
Marvel at the sight of the Yarra River as the sun rises and hear fascinating stories about the area. Your guide will be taking photos during your run and the tour will end at one of the best cafes in Melbourne for some well-deserved coffee.
Tour Ends at a Cafe Near Federation Square