Melbourne Tandem Skydive Experience Over St Kilda Beach
Price On Request
Muster your courage and try out this ultimate life experience! Freefall from the sky for 60 seconds, see great views above St Kilda Beach and join the thousands who have experienced the unparalleled thrills of skydiving. Feel the cold air above the clouds as you float for about 60 seconds and descend from the sky at a speed of over 200 kilometers per hour! Have a 360-degree view of Melbourne City and Port Phillip Bay stretched out just below you. Enjoy the aerial walk for about 4 minutes, looking at the superb sights when the parachute opens.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking instructor
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
Please note that the start times indicated are not 'skydive' times. Factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence, air traffic, etc. must be taken into consideration before any skydive may commence. As such, you should plan for this to be a whole day's activity.
- Guests may not participate within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests weighing over 95 kilograms (209 pounds) will be charged an additional fee for local / safety reasons. This will be payable on-site. 95 - 104.9 kilograms: 50 AUD 105 - 109.9 kilograms: 75 AUD 110 kilograms and above: 100 AUD (requires on-site assessment to determine if the participant can proceed with the dive)
- Do not drink alcohol within 8 hours of the activity.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants 18 years old and under must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver. If your parent or legal guardian cannot be with you on the day of your skydive, you must notify the activity provider's office immediately for the correct documents of consent to be arranged and sent to you. A valid ID showing the parent's signature will need to be presented with a complete special consent form. Please contact the activity provider for further information.
- If the activity is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, the day will be spent for practice and will be rescheduled to a more suitable date. Customers who wish to change the activity on a later day should consult with the local staff for the schedule.
- Photography using your own GoPro is not allowed because it requires a license.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Observers may inquire if there is a vacancy upon reconfirmation. A 20 AUD fee must be paid on-site on the day of the activity.
- Please note that the start times indicated are not 'skydive' times. Factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence, air traffic, etc. must be taken into consideration before any skydive may commence. As such, you should plan for this to be a whole day's activity.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Registration fee to the APF (Australian Parachute Association) and fuel cost (35 AUD / person)
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- It is necessary to indicate your email address at the time of booking since the APF Advance Application link will be sent there. You are required to pre-register with the APF before arriving at the drop zone.
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Skydiving Over St. Kilda Beach|
Check-in Outside of Her Majesty's Theater
Orientation and Safety Briefing
Prior to your skydiving adventure, learn about proper mid-air and landing postures from experienced instructors. Sign a disclaimer agreement, then you're good to go.
St. Kilda Beach Skydive
Jump from about 15,000 feet and feel the rush as you descend with a speed of up to 200 kilometers per hour for 60 seconds. Swing in mid-air after the parachute opens and admire the stunning views below.
Have a smooth and secure landing with your professional instructor. Get a skydive completion certificate, and if you wish, you can purchase a video copy of your skydiving experience.
Check-out Outside of Her Majesty's Theater