Morning or Afternoon Surfing Lessons in Torquay
Learn how to surf in Australia's surf capital, Torquay. Surf enthusiasts will take you through the basics of surfing and will ensure your safety as you get acquainted with riding the waves.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 18 & Up)||$67|
|Child (Age 8-17)||$57|
- Long sleeved rash guard or wetsuit
- Leg rope
- English-speaking instructor
- 10:00, 14:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
- From Geelong, drive along the Surf Coast Highway to Torquay. Pass through all the surf shops until you reach a roundabout where you will turn left to Bell St. The meeting point is the last shop on the right after the caravan park.
- Train Services:
V Line from Spencer Street to Geeling
- There are also several bus services that travel from Geelong to Torquay.
Please be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your lesson.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- All lessons are conducted in waist deep water so participants are able to stand at all times.
- Surfing lessons will not be cancelled due to rain, but if the conditions are deemed to be dangerous, or if the surf is too small to run a class, cancellations may happen.
- All customers will be given a refund or a credit if the class is cancelled.
- Package classes must be taken within one calendar year of the date of the first class.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within one calendar year of purchase.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
|1 Surfing Lesson (2 hours)|
Check-in at Torquay Meeting Point
Known as Australia's surf capital, the area is home to renowned surf shops such as Rip Curl and Quicksilver. Torquay also features the famous Bells Beach, a highly regarded surf beach not only in Australia but also around the world.
Feel the adrenaline rush as you glide through the waves with the help of highly qualified instructors. Learn the basic techniques and proper posture required to successfully tame the rushing waters. Perfect for beginners who are eager to experience one of the most popular water sports in the world.
Check-out at Torquay Meeting Point