Mornington Peninsula Hiking Adventure with Yoga Experience from Melbourne
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Go on a bush hike in Mornington Peninsula and let the spectacular views at Cape Schanck leave you breathless. Then, cool down with some yoga and spend the afternoon at a local winery or by the beach!
- Any cancellations made after 06:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:25-11-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Tuesday, Friday
|Adult/Child (Age 15 & Up)||$139|
- Yoga instructor
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 11 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Hotel pick-ups are arranged for those staying in Melbourne CBD or St Kilda. For those staying elsewhere, the check-in point is outside St Paul’s Cathedral on the corner of Swanston & Flinders Streets (opposite Federation Square and Flinders Street Train Station).
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Moderate fitness is required for those who wish to participate in this tour.
- Participants 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- An Acknowledgement, Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release from Liability form will be provided when you are picked up. Without completion of this form, you will not be able to participate.
- Please limit your luggage to one small or medium backpack per person.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- If dangerous or extreme weather is expected on the day of your tour, you will be informed the night before. You can have the option to cancel or do alternative activities indoors instead.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- The water activities (kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding) is an optional part of the tour. There is an additional fee of AUD $15 if you choose to participate in these activities payable on site.
- The wine tasting is an optional part of the tour. There is an additional fee of AUD $6 per person if you choose to participate in this activity payable on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable active wear and shoes suitable for hiking and yoga
|Mornington Peninsula Hiking Adventure with Yoga Experience from Melbourne|
Check-in at St Paul's Cathedral or Pick-up from Melbourne CBD or St Kilda Hotels
Depart for Mornington Peninsula
Coastal Hiking at Cape Schanck
Start your adventure off with a hike. Take in the postcard-worthy rugged coastal beauty of Cape Schanck and hike through the bushes to a deserted beach. If you're lucky and your eyes are sharp, you may see famous Aussie wildlife like kangaroos, echidnas and wallabies along the way!
Bring the adrenaline down with a calming yoga session led by a master. Go at your own comfort and choose the level of difficulty best suited for yourself.
Wine Tasting or Water Activities (Optional)
In the afternoon, wind down with a delightful wine tasting at any of the available winery or brewery at your own expense. Also, you may choose to go to the beach instead for some exciting water activities including swimming, kayaking or paddleboarding at an additional fee.
Depart for Melbourne
Check-out at St Paul's Cathedral or Drop-off at Melbourne CBD or St Kilda Hotels