Margaret River Tour from Perth with Busselton Jetty and Yallingup Beach Visit
Price On Request
Stroll along Busselton Jetty and Yallingup Beach before visiting the famous Margaret River. Sip on premium wine at a vineyard followed by a sweet time sampling chocolate and coffee at a chocolatier and Yahava KoffeeWorks.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (07:00 local time) to 2 business days (07:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Chocolate tastings
- One (1) glass of beer or wine
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 18 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 13 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please see the PDF file for the list of hotels with pick-up and drop-off transfers:
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This activity is a 3-hour drive from Perth and participants will spend extended periods of time on the bus. Therefore, this trip may not be suitable for young children.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Drinks other than the complimentary glass of beer or wine are available for purchase on site.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please register all of the participants' names as listed on their government issued photo ID at the time of booking.
- Please indicate any dietary allergies and/or restrictions upon booking.
- Please indicate any medical conditions upon booking.
- Guests must be able to provide identification to prove they are 18 and over to consume alcohol during the activity.
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Perth
Begin your tour with a visit to the famous Busselton Jetty. Stretching at a whopping 2 kilometers out to the sea, it is the longest wooden pier in the world!
Feel the sand beneath your feet as you walk along the famous Yallingup Beach. Nestled on a ridge with crystal clear waters, its powerful surf breaks create big waves perfect for surfing. It even has a narrow channel naturally chiseled out from the granite rocks by the waves of the Indian Ocean.
See the popular Margaret river of which the charming wine region was named after. Visit a small market town and take a stroll across the bridge where the river flows through the forest below.
Lunch and Wine Tasting
The region is home to many breweries and vineyards known for its good quality wines. Enjoy a delicious lunch and savor fine wines at one of the most beautiful vineyards in the Margaret River region.
Coffee and Chocolate Tasting
End the day with a visit to a chocolatier where you can taste delicious chocolate made from roasted cacao beans! As if that's not enough, head to Yahava KoffeeWorks where you can enjoy the aroma and flavors of different coffee brews from all over the world.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Perth