Katoomba Scenic World Unlimited Discovery Pass
Price On Request
Visit Scenic World in Katoomba for amazing views of the Greater Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy unlimited rides on the skyway, cableway, and railway for different perspectives of the majestic landscapes.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Unlimited Discovery Pass
Participation Location Details
Please exchange your VELTRA voucher for your 1-day pass at the Group Ticketing Counter in Scenic World.
*Please note that the Group Ticketing Counter is a different window from the Main Ticketing Counter.
Tickets are valid for single day entry within 60 days of purchase.
Daily from 09:00 to 17:00 (last rides are at 16:50)
*Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
• Take the Blue Mountains Line (going to Lithgow) at Sydney Central Station and get off at Katoomba Station (2 hours approx.).
• From Katoomba Station, take the Blue Mountains Explorer bus or trolley to Scenic World. Exchange your VELTRA voucher for your ticket at the ticketing counter, located on the right side of the main building.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Ticket is valid for single day entry within 60 days of purchase.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- For safety reasons, strollers and wheelchairs are not allowed on the Railway and have limited access in the Walkway due to the steep slopes and multiple stairs.
- Guests may purchase food and dine at EATS270.
- The use of drones is strictly prohibited as they may interfere with critical aerial cabling, disturb wildlife, and intrude on visitor privacy.