Bavarian Mountains Day Tour with Salt Mines and Eagle's Nest Visit from Salzburg
Price On Request
Enjoy a great day out in the Bavarian Alps! Visit the town of Berchtesgaden and marvel at breathtaking views from the Eagle's Nest. Afterward, travel down into the salt mines and see the King's Lake.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (08:45 local time) to 2 business days (08:45 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:45 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 9 (hrs)
- Children 3 years old and below can participate in this activity provided they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour may be guided in both English and German.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that you may be asked to present your passport or identity card in case of border controls.
- Meals are not included in the price but are available for purchase on site.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
|Day Trip from Salzburg: Berchtesgaden Salt Mines and Eagle's Nest|
Check-in at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal
The Eagle's Nest
Enjoy a bus ride along the steep rock walls and steep valleys. Marvel at your views along the way, including the Hoher Goll and Bavarian mountains. Take an elevator to reach the Eagle's Nest and have an amazing view of the Alps.
The Salt Mines
Have time for lunch (at your own expense) in Berchtesgaden, then continue to the salt mines. Learn about its history and hear stories from your guide as you go along. Finish your tour with a with a raft ride on the salt lake and a miniature train ride.
Visit Konigssee, a natural lake with an astounding mountain backdrop. Try delicious Bavarian specialties in Berchtesgaden (at your own expense) before heading back to Salzburg.
Return to Salzburg
Check-out at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal