The Sound of Music Tour from Salzburg with Lunch and Apple Strudel
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Relive your favorite scenes from "The Sound of Music" when you visit its famous filming locations in Salzburg and Mondsee! Enjoy a traditional Austrian lunch and learn how to make a perfect apple strudel after.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Apple strudel
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please check in at Bob's Special Tour at 08:45. Bob's Special Tour office is located conveniently in the Old Town, near Mozartsteg bus stop.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Drinks during lunch are not included in the price, but can be purchased at the restaurant.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Ticket for the Monchsberg Elevator (worth 3.50 EUR) is not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please bring a valid student ID if you are availing the student price.
|The Sound of Music Tour from Salzburg with Lunch and Apple Strudel|
Check-in at Rudolfskai 38
Salzburg Old Town Walking Tour
Let your guide lead you to the locations Maria and the children sang the songs you've known ever since childhood. Walk through the Old Town and discover its beautiful sights while listening to stories about the "Sound Of Music" and Salzburg.
Walking Tour Route
See notable landmarks during your walking tour such as the Nonnberg Abbey, St Peter's Cemetery and Church, the Mirabell Garden where several scenes from the movie were filmed, the streets Steingasse and more. Reach the top of Monchsberg Elevator for a stunning view of the city (at your own expense).
Continue to an original Salzburg style cottage for a special "Sound of Music Lunch". Here you will be able to participate in the preparation of your own dessert, a traditional Austrian "apple strudel".
Lake District and Mondsee
Drive through the Lake District and admire the beautiful lakes of Fuschlsee and Wolfgangsee. When you arrive at the village of Mondsee, you will have the chance to walk the isle of the famous "Sound Of Music" wedding church.
Bus Tour Route
Enjoy your bus tour and pass by landmarks, including Schloss Leopoldskron, a rococo palace and a national historic monument, the gazebo in Hellbrunn where Liesl and Franz sang to each other in the movie, Lake Fuschl, Lake Wolfgang, St. Gilgen Village, Mondsee and the wedding church from the movie.
Tour Ends at Rudolfskai 38 or Mirabell Garden